To comply with the provisions of applicable rules on information society services and electronic commerce, below we detail general information of this website:
- Owner: everis Spain, S.L.U.
- Address: Avenida de Manoteras, 52, 28050 Madrid.
- Contact: Tel. (+34) 91 749 00 00; Fax (+34) 91 749 00 01.
- Registry data: Madrid Mercantile Register, volume 14,487, book 0, folio 40, section 8, page M-239649, registered on 13 September 1999 under the 1st entry.
- TAX ID NUMBER (CIF): B-82387770
1. Right to information
We inform you that this website is property of EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., (hereinafter, “EVERIS”), with N.I.F. B-82387770 and registered office at Avenida de Manoteras, 52, 28050 Madrid, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, volume 14,487, book 0, folio 40, section 8, page M-485609, recorded on September 13, 1999 under the 1st entry.
The access and/or use of the Website bestows the condition of user and implies that, from said access and/or use, the present Legal notice is accepted.
The user (hereinafter, the “User”) can contact EVERIS through the following e-mail address: email@example.com, at phone number (+34) 917 91 749 00 00 or through fax (+34) 917 91 749 00 01.
2. Website use
The user assumes the responsibility of using the Website. The Website can provide access to a multitude of texts, graphics, drawings, designs, photos, multimedia contents and information (hereinafter, “Content”) belonging to EVERIS or to third parties to which the User may have access.
The User agrees to make appropriate use of the Content and Services offered through the Website and by way of illustration and without limitation, not to use them to (i) engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Website of EVERIS, its suppliers or third parties, (iii) introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages, (iv) attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of EVERIS, third party suppliers and other Users; (v) reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Contents, unless having the authorization of EVERIS; (vi) delete, hide or manipulate the Contents subject to intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying those rights of EVERIS or third parties included in the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the Contents.
EVERIS will have the right to investigate and denounce any of the conducts mentioned in accordance with the Law, as well as to collaborate with the authorities in the investigation of said actions.
EVERIS may suspend temporarily and without prior notice the accessibility to the Website due to operations of maintenance, repair, update or improvement. However, whenever circumstances allow, EVERIS will inform the User, sufficiently in advance, of the scheduled date for the suspension of Services. EVERIS is not responsible for the use that Users may give to the Content included in the Website.
3. Intellectual Property
All the intellectual property rights of the Content of this Website and its graphic design are the exclusive property of EVERIS, or of a third party that has authorized the use of the same, which is why EVERIS is the one responsible for the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights.
Therefore, and by virtue of the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the consolidated restated text of the Spanish Copyright Act, as well as the Law 17/2001, of December 7, of Brands and the complementary legislation on intellectual and industrial property, the reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, distribution, public communication, including its method of making available, or any other exploitation and/or modification, total or partial is prohibited, without prior express authorisation of EVERIS, of any Content included in the Website.
EVERIS does not grant any license or authorisation of use of any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other property or right related to the Website, Services or Contents.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the Contents provided by the Users is their exclusive responsibility, for which the User shall hold EVERIS harmless from any claim by third parties arising from the unlawful use of Content on the Website.
4. Responsibility and guarantees
EVERIS declares that the necessary measures have been adopted, within the possibilities and the state of technology, to allow the correct functioning of the Website as well as the absence of viruses and damaging components However, EVERIS cannot be responsible for: (i) continuity and availability of the contents and Services; (ii) the absence of errors in said contents and the correction of any malfunction that could happen; (iii) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components; (iv) the damages caused by any person that breaches EVERIS security systems.
EVERIS does not assume any responsibility for external links in the Website that may lead the User to other websites over which EVERIS has no type of control, therefore, the user accesses the content under their own responsibility and in the terms and conditions operating in the same.
5. Duration and modification
The present Legal Notice will be in force indefinitely, EVERIS will be able to change the conditions specified in the same, and that will be valid from the moment of its publication.
EVERIS will be able to delete, add and change both the Contents and the Services provided, as well as the way in which they are located or presented. The valid conditions will be those that are published at the moment when the User accesses the EVERIS Website.
The access and/or use of the Website will be understood as acceptance from the User of the present Legal Notice and its conditions and, when applicable, the changes made in the same.
EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U (hereinafter, “THE OWNER”) informs through this Cookies Policy about the use of storage devices and data recovery in the terminal equipment of the Users.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user’s computer smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow to store the users’ browsing preferences, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by the cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information as they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the configuration of their browser to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing access to contents themselves.
- What does the OWNER use the cookies for?
Cookies allow the recognition of a User’s browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the user’s next visit and make the Website more useful.
- Types of cookies used on the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Proprietary cookies: These cookies allow the website to function properly, so they are essential for the user to use all options of the Website and to navigate and use the same functions normally.
- Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the OWNER but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
The OWNER uses the following Third-Party cookies:
- Analytical cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information in a standard way about the User’s browsing and their behaviour patterns.
They allow to monitor and analyse the behaviour of Users on the Website. The information collected through analytical cookies is used for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the Users of said Website, in order to introduce improvements in our service.
The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of Users and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors.
• Identify the most visited contents anonymously
• Know if the User who is accessing is a new or repeat visitor.
The analytical cookies that are used in the Website are detailed below:
- Advertising cookies: Cookies that allow management—in the most efficient way possible—of the advertising spaces that, when applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed. They offer advertising related to the user’s interests.
- How to disable cookies?
All browsers allow making changes to disable the configuration of cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain a more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
The links of each browser to disable cookies are provided with the following instructions:
– Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
- On the tool menu, select “Internet Options”.
• Click on the “Privacy” tab.
• You can configure privacy with a six-position cursor that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
– Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the “Tools” menu.
• Select “Options”.
• Select the “Privacy” panel.
• In the Firefox option you can choose “Use custom history” settings to configure the options.
– Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
• Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
• Select Settings.
• Click on “Show advanced options”.
• In the “Privacy” selection, click on the “Content settings” button.
• In the “Cookies” selection you can configure the options.
- In the setup menu select “Preferences”.
• Open the “Privacy” tab.
• Select the option you want from the “Block cookies” section.
• Remember that certain functions and full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
- Cookies on mobile devices
As with computer browsers, browsers on mobile devices allow changes in the privacy options or settings to disable or eliminate cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
- Acceptance of cookies
We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services will not be available or that you may not be able to access certain services or take full advantage of everything that this Website has to offer.